Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Website Updates - April 24, 2007

I'm working on some updates to the website, starting with the charity links. In the "Charities You Can Donate Quilts To" section of Cornucopia of Quilt Links, I've removed Quilts from Cornerstone and added Quilting for Orphans. The Quilts from Cornerstone leader is stepping down and the group is in transition.

I have also removed Quilts from Cornerstone from the Handmade for Charity page. On that page, I've added the following charities:

Also on Handmade for Charity, under Other Lists of Charity Links, I've updated the link for Crochet for Charities Links at StarGazer's World. Under Charity Resources, I added Patterns for Charity from p2 designs. Please vist Handmade for Charity for descriptions and additional listings.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished my afghan using your Easy Ripple Afghan pattern. I truly enjoyed this project. My main reason for commenting is to tell you, if you didn't already know, that there is a Ripple Afghan Along going on. If you're interested or haven't already, checked out the blog, I'm posting the link. It's a lot of fun and many people are enjoying your pattern. Thank you for making it available.

    http://neisripplealong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete