After 5½ to 6 hours of quilting over 2 days, I have results. I would have liked to get more done, but if I ever finish my "to do" list the world would probably stop turning.
I quilted the one-seam flying geese quilt. I did all the quilting with my New Home (aka, Janome) Memory Craft 8000 and a walking foot. I quilted all the ditches, then did a zig-zag in the borders of background fabric around the geese. I finished with a curve (half of a cable) in the outer border. With all the geese, the ditch quilting took a while. I know it would have been faster to do free motion, but I'm more accurate with the walking foot.
I sewed the half-square triangle blocks together in the barn-raising layout yesterday. Today I added a lavender border. I layered the top with a lavender flannel back, stitched and turned, pillowcase style. I left out the batting for a light-weight summer Project Linus blanket. I need to stitch in some of the ditches tomorrow morning to hold the layers together a bit and it will be ready to turn in at out Project Linus meeting tomorrow afternoon.