Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Third Sunday, No Project Linus

Last Sunday afternoon, instead of our regular Project Linus group in Independence, MO, Jodie and I were driving back from the first Quilts from the Bluff Quilt Retreat at Carol Joy Holling retreat center near Ashland, Nebraska. It was a fun weekend, though long and exhausting.

This month, I've been away from home more than I've been home. I started the month at my mom's for Labor Day weekend. Home for 2.5 days / 3 nights and then on the road to Albuquerque. Nine days / 10 nights in Albuquerque then the drive home. Three days & nights at home, then off to the quilt retreat.

Somehow, it takes me forever to get back into a normal routine after being away from home and the longer I'm away, the longer it takes. I'm not there yet. I have lots of photos and so much I can talk about. I'm going to try to get myself organized and start writing. Please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment