Thursday, December 22, 2011

Taking a Break

I'm taking a break from crafting Christmas gifts to wish you a happy holiday season whichever holiday you celebrate: Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa.

I can't show any of my Christmas crafting until gifts are opened, but I bought this fabric in November.

folded fabric

Some of the fabric was purchased on Black Friday. Some was bought the weekend before Black Friday. The colors are pretty accurate except the lavender flannel is a bit darker in real life.

The lavender flannel will be backs for Project Linus donation quilts next year. The rest of the pictured fabric has become Christmas gifts. I bought lots of fleece on Black Friday to make Project Linus blankets and hopefully some it will appear on this blog next year.

I bought yarn on and after Black Friday that became/is becoming Christmas gifts. I'm still knitting one last gift,but I'm a bit ahead of my normal stitch / knit / crochet to the last minute routine.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment