Monday, May 14, 2012

Design Wall Monday - It's Empty

My design wall has a big empty space today. I stitched together the blocks I had on my design wall last Monday and added borders to create this Fat Quarters Big Blocks quilt top.

Fat Quarter Big Block quilt top
corner of Fat Quarter Big Block quilt top

Here's a view of one corner that shows all 7 fabrics in the quilt top. I really like how these fabrics work together. The top looks so great, I hated to take it down to layer it with a back and batting. But I did take it down, so I can get it quilted and ready to turn in at our 3rd Sunday Project Linus group meeting next weekend.

What's on your design wall? Visit Design Wall Monday at Patchwork times to see what JudyL and others are working on and add your own Design Wall Monday post to the Linky list.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute, I love the fat quarters and trying to find patterns for them is a challenge at times. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete