Monday, March 04, 2013

Design Wall Monday - Strips

This week I'm quilting a couple of tops so they'll be finished and ready to turn in at our next Project Linus group meeting. But I couldn't resist arranging some strips I'd cut for another bargello quilt. So on my design wall are the strips for Life's Ups and Downs #2.

bargello fabric strips
11 cobblestone blocks

Look what's hiding over on the right edge of my design wall: Cobblestone blocks. There's 11 blocks now; still a long way from being enough for a quilt top, but it's a leader / ender project. I. e., something to stitch when I have to pull my current project from the machine to press, cut, arrange blocks, etc.

Head on over to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times to see what JudyL and many others are working on and add your own Design Wall Monday post to the Linky list.

2 comments:

  1. Those almost look like Mardi Gras fabrics LOL. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lizards on the yellow print are indeed cute. Go back a few posts to the ones on the first Life's Ups and Downs quilt for some better pictures of the fabric.

      Delete