Tuesday, August 07, 2007

One Done

Tidal Wave sock in TOFUtsies yarn

One done and the second sock started! I had a productive stay at my mom's finishing my first Tidal Wave sock Sunday evening. I immediately cast on stitches and started the ribbing on the second sock. I love the color. This picture is a better representation of the color than the one in my last post. (Note to self: don't use the white plastic tablecloth for a background when taking photos.)

The TOFUtsies yarn is knitting up nicely. Occasionally, I split the yarn with my needle when making a stitch, but it's easy to fix and doesn't happen very frequently.

During the 2 days that I was gone, I wasn't on the computer at all, so lots of time catching up in the last 24 hours. I worked a little on joining afghan squares while I was away and did a little reading, but mostly I knitted. These socks are begging to be knit before I do any of the other things I want/need to do.

Previous post on these socks: TOFUtsies Socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment