Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sock Report

I finished my first green knee sock on Sunday, while visiting my mom for a couple of days. Not quite half of the leg is done on the second sock. No new sock pictures yet. See my last posting for a picture.

I have barely done any quilting since early December. My second Saturday charity group was canceled this month due to sleet and snow. My third Sunday Project Linus group met, but my driveway was full of snow from the day before and I stayed home. Last week, I sewed the border on a Project Linus quilt top. I hoped that would be a start to doing more quilting. However, between knitting socks and changes in the TV schedule, quilting just doesn't seem to want to be on my schedule right now. Whoever thought that more craft shows on HGTV would have a negative aspect?

I'm still trying to get back into the habit of blogging (obviously). I have edited photos of some of the Christmas gifts I made, so look for those in the next couple of days (too late to write that much tonight).

No comments:

Post a Comment