50 finished Project Linus blankets and 50 quilt tops for Project Linus in 2008. That is my goal. I plan to count both, because when I'm working with our third Sunday group we don't always finish our own tops and I frequently quilt tops made by someone else.
At our third Sunday Project Linus group in December, more Dancing Squares tops made by Ruth had appeared. I finished quilting this one last weekend.
On my visit to Albuquerque last May, Wanda's mom gave me 2 packages of precut 7 inch squares from a Hawaiian quilt shop. These purple squares are cotton. The other package is light green rayon squares. I'm sewing the cotton first.
I made this top last year. I sewed 3½ inch strips of lavender and tan around the purple squares to make 13 inch squares. I cut the 13 inch squares into fourths and rearranged them.