Tuesday, May 25, 2010

152 Blankets

152 blankets moved out of my house today. My faithful car was filled to the brim and we delivered the blankets to Patty, our Kansas City Project Linus coordinator.

136 Project Linus blankets

I received these 136 blankets in April, mostly from the Give a Day, Get a Disney Day program. (See Shifting Focus.) I got the blankets ready to deliver, fixing any problems and attaching the Project Linus blanket label.

Below are 12 blankets I finished in the last month. You've seen several of them on this blog. They are at Patty's now.

12 blankets

I also delivered 3 fleece blankets that my friend Connie crocheted edgings on and a twin size quilt. The quilt top was donated a few months ago. A longarm quilter in one of our Project Linus blanket groups finished it. I'm no longer chapter coordinator,but the quilter sent it back to me so I could see the finished quilt.

My dining room is devoid of blankets. This moves me one small step closer to getting the house ready to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment