Saturday, August 05, 2006

Rippit, Rippit!

crocheted hat in progress

My Yeehaw Lady hat looks a lot like it did yesterday. I wasn't happy with the placement of the increases around the back of the hat (the rounded end). As the hat got taller, it was clear that one side was getting bigger than the other. So I frogged several rows and placed the increases a little differently so they are more centered. I'm happier now.

On a more positive note, I knitted a couple of rows on the brown and white feather and fan afghan. I also have sewn backs to 2 Project Linus quilt tops and have them stitched (pillow case finishing method) and turned right side out. One is another one of the crayon tops and I backed it with twill, no batting. It will be fast to quilt. The other one is a H-block top with batting that will take a little longer to quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment