Monday, October 02, 2006

Fluffy Bunny Slippers

crocheted fluffy bunny slippers

The fluffy bunny slippers were finished for the birthday celebration Saturday, but they were damp. I hand-washed them Thursday evening to fluff the yarn. A sunny Saturday afternoon helped, but was not enough to completely dry the slippers.

The pattern is "Fluffy Bunny Slippers" from Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker. It's hard to come up with a gift that my stepsister, Susie, likes. I handed her "The Happy Hooker" 2 months ago and told her that if she found something she liked, I'd make it for her. She liked the slippers and everyone else thought they were cute. My niece asked if I could make slippers that look like a Westie dog.

My Mom's Cat

Dusty the cat

This is Dusty, my mom's cat, doing one of his favorite things: using a bag for a pillow. It's Susie's tote bag and I think it contained some newly purchased fabric. I've learned not to leave my purse on the floor or it will be full of cat hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment