Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Colorful Afghans

Dolores called yesterday. She had 7 afghans done and was having trouble finding good color combinations in the yarn she had. I grabbed most of the yarn in my Project Linus stash and hopped in Little Red, my trusty Toyota Corolla.

I didn't have much yarn to take Dolores, but combined with what she still had, she has enough yarn to keep her busy 6 or 8 weeks. We chatted and put together some color combinations. I'm sure she is crocheting away.

Below are the 7 afghans Dolores gave me yesterday. She always uses the same pattern and the color combinations are always different. I love these color combinations. I just saw her a month ago, so she's kept that crochet hook moving even in the heat. Now I need to get the afghans to our Project Linus coordinator.

crocheted afghans

No comments:

Post a Comment