Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Easy Ripple Afghan Finished

Easy Ripple Afghan

Look what I finished yesterday! I will deliver this Easy Ripple Afghan to our Project Linus National Make a Blanket Day on Saturday. One more project done. Maybe this will be the year I make a dent in the accumulation of unfinished projects.

The colors were not consistent in the skeins of variegated yarn (Red Heart Super Saver, color Polo). The labels all had the same dye lot number, but some skeins had more green than others. By the time I noticed the difference, I had way too much of the afghan done to consider doing something else. The finished afghan is 40 by 51 inches and used about 27 ounces of variegated and 4.5 ounces of gold.

Previous post: Easy Ripple Afghan in Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment