Friday, May 30, 2008

Margie Pearl's

Tuesday, I stopped at Margie Pearl's Fabrics in Bolivar, Missouri on the way home from my mom's. Margie Pearl's has a wide assortment of mostly quilting fabric at lower prices than most shops. I saw batiks for $4.55 a yard, flat folds for $2.99, and a display of quilting fabric on bolts for $3.99 a yard. I think everything was less than $8 a yard and mostly less than $7. I'll have to remember the knit fabric the next time I need fabric for pajamas.

fat quarters

The stop was mostly an exploratory trip for me, but I did get 10 fat quarters at 50 cents each. I'm seeing a Yellow Brick Road quilt in their future.

flying geese blocks

I've been working on the one-seam flying geese blocks. I have 70 geese made and I'm sewing them together in groups of 7. I plan to sash the groups together with more of the background fabric and add a border.

No comments:

Post a Comment