Friday, September 27, 2024

Update on Website Shutdown

The work I plan to do before shutting down my Handcrafting with Love website at handcraftingwithlove.net is progressing in spurts, but slowly overall. Currently, all of my patterns have been copied to this blog.

Wacky Rail Fence Quilt Teen/Adult Ribbed Cap
Easy Ripple Afghan

Today I removed the pattern instructions on handcraftingwithlove.net and added a link to the new location on the blog on all of the pattern pages. The Ravelry pattern pages have been updated with the new locations.

I still have to copy the list of charities (which is somewhat out of date) and the charity tips pages to the blog before I shut down the website. So many other things I'd rather be doing, thus the slow progress. But the time for the website has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment